This session is an introduction to Women's Wellbeing at the Workplace, delivered through the lens of female physiology. We will cover;
- How hormonal shifts influence stress, anxiety, sleep and women's wellbeing
- Simple strategies for improved sleep, stress management and mental wellbeing
- There will be time at the end for scheduled for Q & A
- How a shift in our female hormones results in the most common symptoms experienced by women-
- Anxiety, Insomnia, Brain Fog, Low Mood.
- Simple strategies to overcome these common symptoms.
- Setting yourself up for success- how to create an environment for lasting change
- The length of the session can be tailored to suit requirements (30-60 minutes) Price above is per hour
- In-person or virtual
About the Coach
Pauline Cox BSc MSc is a Functional Nutritionist, award-winning author, entrepreneur and mother with a vast depth of knowledge and experience in women's health, hormonal balance and nutrition. Pauline features regularly in the media, with her most recent appearance on ITVs This Morning. She is a columnist for both national and international publications and currently delivers online courses and speaking engagements. Pauline studied for her degree in Anatomical Sciences and BSc in Physiotherapy. She also holds a Masters in Science from the University of Bristol in Nutrition, Physical Activity and Public Health. She is the founder of high street and online health company Sow & Arrow, which specialises in low-carb products and high-quality supplements. Pauline has recently become a fellow of the National Centre of Integrative Medicine having completed two further years of study for a Masters's level in Integrative Medicine.
At the forefront of women's health and well-being, Pauline's knowledge and contribution to women's health is widely recognised in this field of science.